WaiverWatch Forum Index WaiverWatch
an eye on the Indiana Medicaid Waiver program

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BDDS Helpline is a hoot!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
McNone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: BDDS Helpline is a hoot!!! Reply with quote

In implementing the restructuring of the Plans's, would it seem not very good PR that I have emailed the BDDS Helpline and have had no response in over a month and a half?
No it's not lost in the shuffle, as I still email and ask if my question is still being investigated, and twice I have gotten apologies. Our controller emailed a question 4 months ago and never got a response.
It almost looks like the harder questions are being brushed under the rug.

Similar problems?
Provider1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Re: BDDS Helpline is a hoot!!! Reply with quote

McNone wrote:
In implementing the restructuring of the Plans's, would it seem not very good PR that I have emailed the BDDS Helpline and have had no response in over a month and a half?
No it's not lost in the shuffle, as I still email and ask if my question is still being investigated, and twice I have gotten apologies. Our controller emailed a question 4 months ago and never got a response.
It almost looks like the harder questions are being brushed under the rug.

Similar problems?

Yes my average is about two to three weeks. But I always get a response back!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WaiverWatch Forum Index -> Action! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: