WaiverWatch Forum Index WaiverWatch
an eye on the Indiana Medicaid Waiver program

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

my concerns

View previous topic :: View next topic  
waffle

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:59 am    Post subject: my concerns Reply with quote

Stop the destruction before it starts. This is like a tornado throughout our system with no warning whatsoever. If everyone would make an effort to stop it, Indiana would be a better place. This tornado is ruining thousands of lives and you donít even know what youíre doing. Whatever you do, I donít want to see this tornado still in our lives in ten years.
macnchez

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: My Concerns Reply with quote

Waffle,
Great post!
It feels as if we are on the Titanic right after it has hit the iceberg. The ship is sinking fast and we desperately need life boats.
Bob Dylan's lyrics from The Times They Are A-Changin' are ringing loud and clear in my ears tonight. They are so telling and true that I thought I would share.
"Senators and Congressmen please heed the call!...
There's a battle outside
And it is ragin'.
It'll soon shake your windows
And rattle your walls
For the times they are a-changin'".
Someone please, please, please help us before all that is meaningful in our lives is lost.
-macnchez
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WaiverWatch Forum Index -> Let's Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: