WaiverWatch Forum Index WaiverWatch
an eye on the Indiana Medicaid Waiver program

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

anyone else out there turned down from IPMG

View previous topic :: View next topic  
casnoe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:29 am    Post subject: anyone else out there turned down from IPMG Reply with quote

I applied wth IPMG to continue case managment for my curret clients approximately 15 at this time. I mentioned in there I would look into including my caseload at a later date but as of now I needed to keep this part time as I am due to have a baby any time now. Any way I was rejected and told that they did not have any positions at this time that matched my qualifications. I guess I am unclear on this as I have worked in case management for almost 4 years and before then had lots of experience with the disabled populatons in group home, day programming, school systems, and through the Dept. of Family and Children. Have many other case managers been rejected? I just really wonder what qualifications I did not possess. Any discussions or knowledge would be appreciated. Also is this transition still taking place on Sept. 1. If so I need more to tell my consumer's how this will work. I have been telling them basically I do not know how things will be ran in transitioning
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WaiverWatch Forum Index -> Let's Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: