WaiverWatch Forum Index WaiverWatch
an eye on the Indiana Medicaid Waiver program

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What happened at the CM meeting today?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hoosiermama

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: What happened at the CM meeting today? Reply with quote

I've heard bits and pieces but second hand. What's the story from the meeting today?
cjhelser

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Take Over of Case Management Reply with quote

Bascially, the presentation yesterday indicates that IPMG will be taking over as case management for all consumers statewide September 1, 2006. All current case management providers will have their provider numbers terminated 8/31/06 which therefore means they can no longer provider case management services. IPMG will have 6 districts to represent the entire state and geographical area that will serve all clients. Beginning 9/1/06, the state in their words "flip the switch" and you will have an IPMG case manager.
peoplepersonpal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:31 am    Post subject: Salaried position Reply with quote

I know that IPMG said case load would be determined by CMO's. But, did they say they could add as many people as they wanted to the case load with no increase in pay? Since CM's would be salaried I would think they would try to do this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WaiverWatch Forum Index -> Latest News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: